2. Yatris can stay in Dharamshala
for maximum of 15 days.
3. Advance Booking : The
Dharamshala shall make advance booking for minimum of 5 days and
maximum of 15 days and booking amount should be remitted at least
2 months in advance from the date of stay. Yatri may contact at
Mumbai Office (Phone 0091-22-22016994) from Monday to Friday
(Excluding Bank Holidays) from 11AM to 4PM. Contact Person Mrs.
Varsha and Haridwar Office (Phone : 0091-1334-227153) on
all working days from 11AM to 8PM. Contact Person Mrs. Madhuri.
4. Reservation Form can be obtained
from Office or download from our website
GUJARATIDHARAMSHALAHARIDWAR.COM. Yatri must read all
the rules carefully and fill the reservation form properly with Full
Name, Address, Proper contact Telephone Number or Mobile Number and
also fill contact number of relatives or guardian so they can be
contacted in case of emergency.
5. Yatri should carry Photo ID,
Address Proof in ORIGINAL and copy of the same for submission at the
time of occupying the rooms the rooms/blocks in Dharamshala.
6. Deposit can be only accepted if
your reservation has been done. Deposit can be given by cash, money
order or Demand Draft. MO or DD should be on name of "SHRI
HARIDWAR GUJARATI DHARAMSHALA TRUST" OF MUMBAI BANK ONLY.
7. Only maximum 6 Yatris along
with children can stay in room as per their capacity mentioned in reservation
form. No person can stay in a rooms/blocks whose name is not mentioned in
8. Reserved Block / Room can not be
changed. It can be changed only in case of unavoidable
9. There is a facility of kitchen in a
Block. At Haridwar Office, you can use gas or utensils by paying
extra gas charge.
10. Only 2 Yatri can stay in a
Deluxe Room. Only occupying parents and 1 child age below 6 years
will be allowed. No extra bed will be provided.
11. If Yatri can not reach at Dharamshala as per date mentioned in reservation form, Dharamshala
will wait for 2 day for that Yatri. After this period,
reservation will be treated as Cancelled and deposit can not be
12. The Safai charge for Block / Room
will be calculated for period from midnight of reserved date
to midnight of end date on 24 hours basis.
13. Dharamshala is nearby to Bus
station, Railway Station.
14. If for any reason there is
cancellation and you informed to Dharamshala 15 days before the date
of arrival, 75% of the advance money will be refunded and NO REFUND
shall be entertained if the request for any Cancellation is given
less than 15 days before the date of the arrival.
15. The Management reserves the right
to change the room/block booked in advance by yatri in case of
16. Consumption and carrying of
alcoholic drinks or substance is strictly prohibited in Dharamshala.
17. The yatri shall comoensate for any
damage caused to property or assets of Dharamshala.
18. The yatris will have to pay
enhanced safai charges if the management enhances safai charges.