2. Yatris can stay in Dharamshala
for maximum of 5 days.
3. Yatri want to stay for more
than 5 days at Dharamshala then Yatri has to contact us at
Mumbai Office (Phone Number : 0091-22-22016964), Monday to Friday
(Excluding Bank Holiday) from 11AM to 4PM.
FROM MUMBAI OFFICE RESERVATION CAN BE DONE 3 MONTHS
PRIOR FOR MINIMUM FOR 10 DAYS / 20 DAYS OR FOR 30 DAYS
& APPLICABLE METHOD FOR BOOKING DATE IS 1ST TO 10TH
OR 11TH TO 20 OR 21ST TO 30TH OR
31ST IN EACH MONTH. & WILL BE EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST
5. Reservation Form can be obtained
from Office or download from our website. Yatri must read all
the rules carefully and fill the reservation form properly with Full
Name, Address, Proper contact Telephone Number or Mobile Number and
also fill contact number of relatives or guardian so they can be
contacted in case of emergency.
6. Deposit can be only accepted if
your reservation has been done. Deposit can be given by cash, money
order or Demand Draft. MO or DD should be on name of "SHRI
HARIDWAR GUJARATI DHARAMSHALA TRUST" OF MUMBAI BANK ONLY.
7. Only maximum 6 Yatris along
with children can stay in room as per mentioned in reservation
form. No person can stay in a room whose name is not mentioned in
8. Reserved Block / Room can not be
changed. It can be changed only in case of unavoidable
9. There is a facility of kitchen in a
Block. In Haridwar Office, you can use gas or utensils by paying
extra gas charge.
10. Only 2 Yatri can stay in a
Deluxe Room. There is no kitchen in Deluxe room. Stove, gas can not
be used in deluxe room.
11. If Yatri can not reach at Dharamshala as per date mentioned in reservation form, Dharamshala
will wait for 2 day for that Yatri. After this period,
reservation will be treated as Cancelled and deposit can not be
12. The swipe charge for Block / Room
will be calculated for period from midnight of reserved date
to midnight of end date.
13. Dharamshala is nearby to Bus
station, Railway Station.